Children's services Coordinator - Health & Nutrition
Company: Presbyterian Medical Services
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position facilitates health (medical and dental), nutrition
and child safety services for children and families in the Early
Childhood and Health content areas of the Head Start/Early Head
Start Performance Standards. Does not involve provision of direct
services in the health or nutrition areas. When the Coordinator is
not a registered Dietician or Nutritionist, they must be supported
by a consultant who has these qualifications.
- BA/BS degree in a health or nutrition field or a closely
related field required. A degree is considered related only when it
includes six or more courses in the health or nutrition field.
- One year experience working with young children and
- Registered dietician or nutritionist preferred.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish or Navajo preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications
within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements
listed in the document "BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training
Resources" posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep
your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial
post-offer of employment:
- Health exam (and annually thereafter in accordance with PMS
- TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS
In accordance with the federal Head Start Act, Section 648A(g)
and the New Mexico Administrative Code 8.8.3., this position
- Criminal Background Checks.
- May be required to use personal transportation to carry out job
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Must provide a current motor vehicle record.
- Must provide current personal owner liability automobile
insurance and must maintain the insurance coverage throughout the
course of employment in this position.
- Must submit to a motor vehicle record check on an as needed
basis and maintain a satisfactory driving record that is within the
limitations of PMS Human Resources Policy II.D.3, Automobile Usage,
and applicable state and federal laws.
- Must comply with PMS Policies on Automobile Usage, II.D.3, Drug
Free Workplace, III.H and applicable state and federal laws.
- May be required to complete transportation related
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Services, Farmington , Children's services Coordinator - Health & Nutrition, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!