Executive Director / LNFA - Sign-On Bonus
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Executive Director / LNFA
In this multi-faceted position, you will be responsible for
directing the overall operation of the facility in accordance with
applicable local, state and federal regulations. You will be direct
and ensure the implementation of written policies and procedures
that reflect the goals and objectives of the facility and
administrative team. In addition, you will make routine rounds
throughout the facility guaranteeing from a first-hand observation
that an optimum level of patient care is provided, the environment
is being maintained in a safe and sanitary fashion, systems are in
place and that employees are appropriately attired and receiving
- A current and valid state Nursing Home Administrator license is
- Thorough knowledge of applicable state/federal regulations
regarding nursing home operations is necessary.
- A BS/BA degree, or equivalent experience in healthcare
administration is preferred.
- Minimum of five-years supervisory experience, in a long-term
- Ability to effectively communicate, direct, and, at times,
- Job stability, with proven, verifiable results.
- 4 star and above facility experience
- Candidates already living in New Mexico, preferred or with
strong ties to the state.
As our Executive Director / Nursing Home Administrator, you will be
meeting with Department Supervisors on a weekly basis to review
interdepartmental issues, expense control, labor control and any
other pertinent patient and/or environment issues as appropriate or
necessary. You will be completing employee evaluations and
providing counseling and disciplinary action when necessary.
Note: Comprehensive job description, client and facility
information available to qualified candidates who apply.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Farmington , Executive Director / LNFA - Sign-On Bonus, Executive , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!