Front Desk Representative/Customer Service
Company: Ashley Furniture Homestore
Posted on: November 13, 2021
Primary Job Functions
- Provide an outstanding service experience for every HomeStore
customer and guest.
- Maintain a welcoming visible presence at the Front Desk.
- Engage with guests, ensuring they are always treated in a
cordial, respectful manner in a way that represents the Ashley
- Partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customers
- Perform daily sales order entry and payment processing with
- Assist sales representatives with processing sales orders;
ensure sales orders are input correctly.
- Follow cash and credit card handling procedures.
- Process customer credit applications and financing
- Maintain sales transaction documentation.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures, including
cash balancing and daily checklists.
- Provide clerical support to HomeStore accounting and
- Contribute to an engaging, positive work environment.
- Participate actively in meetings and coaching sessions with
managers and trainers.
- Develop high levels of knowledge on all Ashley products,
promotions and store functions.
- Demonstrate Ashleys core and growth values in the performance
of all job duties.Schedule ExpectationsThe incumbent will work 40
hours per week, which includes weekends, holidays and evenings. The
number of hours may increase during specific Market events, holiday
seasons or blackout periods, or to meet other business needs.
Regular attendance at the assigned store in accordance with these
expectations is an essential function of the job and all job
functions are performed at the designated job location.Job Type:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Location: One locationby Jobble
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Homestore, Farmington , Front Desk Representative/Customer Service, Sales , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!