CDL-A Company Driver - OTR Dry Van - 1 Year EXP Required
Company: CDL Life
Posted on: April 27, 2021
GP Transco Hiring Experienced CDL-A OTR Drivers - Run 48
Available job openings for experienced CDL-A drivers with the 3rd
highest-paying company in the US. GP Transco is looking for
experienced company drivers to run OTR across 48 states.This could
be the last carrier you apply to!--Drivers earned $0.60 CPM on
average in 2020 - that's base pay + all accessorial pay (extra
stops, layover, etc.) The base pay is $0.60 CPM. Another 1 CPM is
added for good fuel utilization (50% of drivers get this each
month). Solo company drivers can expect to earn between
$85,000-$95,000/year.--Each company driver has a performance review
every 6 months with potential raises every 6 months, you could earn
over $100,000 within 2-3 years.--Compensation:
- W2 Base rate - $0.60 per mile - Expected total pay 66cpm
- FUEL Incentive - Extra 1 cent
- 6-month $0.01 cpm raises for qualifying drivers are available
based on driver performance, safety, and good fuel utilization.
- All miles paid (address to address, loaded or empty)
- Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k with 5% match,
- Outstanding equipment
- Dedicated customer base
- Weekly pay
- State-of-the-art headquarters & terminal with driver
- No micromanagement, no fuel stop routing.
- No macros
- Riders & pets ride for free
- Respectful treatment of drivers and complete transparency
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 3rd highest-paying carrier in the US
- Medical insurance (including vision and dental), life insurance
- Must have a valid Class A License.
- 1-year recent commercial driving experience required.--COVID-19
considerations:We strongly practice the recommended social
distancing guidelines. We provide and require masks for anyone
entering or working in our facilities.
Keywords: CDL Life, Farmington , CDL-A Company Driver - OTR Dry Van - 1 Year EXP Required, Professions , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!