Fixed Wing Pilot - Gallup, NM
Company: Guardian Flight
Location: Many Farms
Posted on: September 19, 2023
NOW HIRING - King Air C90 Pilots (Gallup, NM)
Fly Where You Adventure
If you enjoy the outdoors, hiking, biking, fishing and adventure,
check out our bases within a short distance of major national parks
and recreational areas. Our pilots love that they can make a
difference by being there for our patients in what is likely their
worst day, all while enjoying the fact that they are home each
night with their own family. We'd love to have you join our growing
team who pride themselves in answering the call to serve those in
their time of need at a moment's notice .
- Earning potential $107,256- $117,982
- $15K sign on bonus NO TRAINING CONTRACT!!!
- $40K retention bonus (6 month wait period and this is a 3-year
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
- $3K relocation assistance
- Company paid crewhousing
We're hiring a King Air Pilot to provide medical air transportation
services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly our
Pilatus planes . Scheduled shifts run 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and
service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services,
therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team
that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training.
- Commercial Airplane Multi Engine Land (C-AMEL) Required. Must
be willing and able to obtain ATP within 5 years of
- Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 2,000 fixed wing hours
- 1,000 PIC hours
- 500 cross country hours
- 100 night hours
- 75 instrument hours
- Required to work in outside weather conditions.
- May need to deice the plane, assist with towing the aircraft
and maneuvering in and out of the hangar, prep the plane for
- Required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
- May assist with loading patients-lift and/or move up to 150
pounds cumulative with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
Why Choose Guardian? As a quality air medical transport service,
Guardian Flight is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family
of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical
care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Compensation: $107,256- $117,982
Benefits: Full benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short/long term disability, 401k with company match
Check out our careers site benefits page GMR Benefits to learn more
about our benefit options.
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Farmington , Fixed Wing Pilot - Gallup, NM, Other , Many Farms, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!