Company: Mesa Production, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*We are seeking experienced flowback Leads. At least two years of
experience preferred. Must have a valid drivers license, reliable
means of transportation in winter weather conditions, good
background and be drug free. We offer competitive pay and
*BASIC FUNCTION: *
*_To insure customer loyalty, by going the extra mile: _*
*_Pad Supervisors will coordinate each job in such a way that the
customer's needs are met and Mesa Production is viewed as a company
that will make those needs top priority. Develop a relationship
with the company personal. Preform all work in an environmentally
conscious and safe manner._*
*REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports directly to the Field
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Abides by all Company Safety and Operational Policies and
* Successfully progress through and complete SSE Training
* Operating and monitoring Flowback equipment to customer
* Maintaining positive relationship with customers, field
consultants, site visitors, etc.
* Ensuring Flowback equipment is operational before delivery to
customer site and staging the job as directed
* Assures proper operation, maintenance, applications and
documentation of the company operations.
* Install, remove and maintain various types of wellhead oilfield
equipment on oil and gas wells.
* Install and repair Mesa Production equipment used in well testing
(Choke Manifolds, Separators, Frac packs, and flow back tanks).
* Operate oilfield production equipment such as choke valves, Frac
packs, separators, heater treaters, and tank batteries.
* Monitor well fluids and gases and report it accurately such as
Choke Manifolds, Separators, Flow Back tanks, Bulk Oilfield
* Testing and monitoring flowing wells and transferring fluids.
Reading and recording accurate gauge measurements. Accurately
monitoring, gauging, recording and reporting
* well measurement data and ensuring that data is presented
professionally to the customer.
* Regularly inspects work equipment for preventative maintenance
purposes. Notes and
* reports any damages in a timely manner.
* Performing preventative maintenance on all Flowback equipment to
ensure all units are in a safe and proper working condition.
Replacing malfunctioning parts in the field as needed.
* Completes all paperwork in a timely manner as required by company
and supervisor, including preparation and timely submission of
accurate and thorough completion of job reports.
* Maintaining the safety of self and others by reporting all work
related injuries, near misses, equipment damage and unsafe acts as
soon as possible to supervisor
* Must be able to travel to specified work locations and work up to
12 hour shifts until completion of job.
* Drives in a safe manner, observing all company and government
regulations, and arrives at field or training site or other
designated destination at correct scheduled time.
* Assist co-workers as required.
* Insure JSA's and BBS cards are being properly completed every
* Maintain clean work area including office area.
* Remove Snow from flow lines
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Must be able to travel for extensive amount of days and be on
* Must maintain a safe driving record as required by company
* Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Fundamentally sound with computers, spreadsheets, and email
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram forms.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
* Tools, Equipment Required to Operate:
* 4x4 Passenger vehicle in good repair
* Hand held calculator.
* Personal computer, including word processing, Microsoft
* Telephone with the ability to set reminders, alarms and send and
* Pipe Wrenches 24" and 36"
* Crescent wrenches 12" and 8"
* Sledgehammer 6lb or 8lb.
* Assorted sockets
* Choke Wrench
* FRC Clothing
* Steel toe boots
* Hard hat
* Safety Glasses
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Must be able to speak, read and write English.
* Basic math skills
* Basic computer skills (Internet, eMail, Microsoft Office; Word,
* Must have the ability to read and adjust valves, gauges, and
pressures safely and according to instruction.
* Must have the ability to troubleshoot equipment operations within
* Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively with customers,
visitors, other employees, etc.
* Working Knowledge of pumps, valves, rigging mechanisms, pressure
testing, etc. preferred.
* Must successfully pass drug and alcohol tests per company policy
and meet the Company Fit for Duty Policy requirements
* Two years of experience in oilfield work or related field
* Basic knowledge of all tools and equipment utilized by oil and
* Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed are representative of knowledge, skill, and or
* Must have a clean background and MVR
CERTIFICATION & LICENSES
* Valid Driver's License
* Maintain a current Safeland, H2S and First Aid / CPR card
(training can be completed thru Mesa Production)
* The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle
or feel. Reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl and talk to hear.
* The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75
* Requires exposure to moderate noise levels, as well as warm, hot
and cold temperatures.
* Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions, and walk in
rugged terrain for extended periods of time.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
* *Problem Solving*: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
* *Customer Service*: Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
* *Oral Communication*: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive
or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; respond
well to questions.
* *Written Communication*: Writes clearly and informatively.
* *Teamwork*: Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team
* *Judgment: *Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits
sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for
decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making
* *Be able to use good judgment on situations and inform the Field
Supervisor of any changes on well conditions. Be able to
communicate with company personnel in such a way that Mesa
Production is viewed as a company that is willing to go the extra
mile and do what it takes to get the job done.*
* *Quality*: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways
to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
* *Safety & Security*: Observes safety and security procedures;
Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
*Attendance/Punctuality*: Is consistently at work and on time;
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at
meetings and appointments on time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Vision insurance
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Mesa Production, LLC, Farmington , Flowback Lead, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!