Operator Assistant Trainee - Nitrogen
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Sign-On Bonus Available Compensation Information Compensation is
competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Potential Annual Earnings: $65,000+/yearly
- Average annual earnings is an estimation dependent on hours
worked per week, overtime hours worked, product service line,
location, and position. An offer of employment with Halliburton
does not guarantee employment for any length of time. Actual pay
will be discussed and finalized at the time of the offer.
- Position is eligible for a $400/month stipend based out of
- $45/day Per Diem.
- 2 weeks on 1 week off schedule Halliburton reserves the right
to adjust schedules based on industry needs. This is an entry-level
position subject to a 90-day training period where Halliburton will
provide industry leading training in our field operations.
- Under supervision, you will learn basic safety, repair and
operations procedures on equipment and tools for this job.
- You will Learn and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental
(HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and
service quality protocols and guidelines.
- Assists in the completion of pre and post job equipment
inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Assists in rigging-up and rigging-down of operation equipment
which can include high-pressure iron and hose connections.
- Assist in completing preventative maintenance procedures and
maintaining support equipment.
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for a
- Practices safe driving procedures when traveling to and from
- Completes training as required following the Company's learning
development system and processes. Requirements:
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL license with tanker
endorsement or a class B license depending on product service
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI
convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days,
and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and
exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other employees
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and
coverage will become effective on the 90 th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and
Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
- Sign-on bonus after the 90 th day of employment World Class
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy,
citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/
orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin,
or any other status protected by law or regulation. Location 4109 E
Main, Farmington, New Mexico, 87499, United States Job Details
Requisition Number: 163803 Experience Level: Apprenticeship Job
Family: Operations Product Service Line: Production Solutions Full
Time / Part Time: Full Time Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and
commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Farmington , Operator Assistant Trainee - Nitrogen, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!