|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 4 years total
combined related work experience and completed higher education,
- At least 1 year of customer service, call center, hospitality and/or technical support work experience
- At least 3 years of completed higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job
- Associates degree (Higher Education, Higher National Diploma)
- At least 1 year of operating systems support work experience
- At least 1 year of office support, call center or phone support work experience
- At least 1 year of end-user device support and troubleshooting work experience
- CompTia A+ Certification and / or Microsoft Certifications
- ITIL certification
- Must reside in or around the Farmington, NM area
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based
positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to
work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility
will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not
available for this position.
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where
people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what
is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are
transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that
make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate
the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire
countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000
facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.