Charge Nurse (RN or LVN) / 3PM-12AM
Company: Aztec Healthcare
Posted on: November 11, 2021
*****5 Star Quality Care*****
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Payrate: $30-$36 / hr
Job Type: Full-Time
*Benefits Available for Full-Time Employees*
Job Schedule: 3PM-12:00AM
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid-Time Off
If you are compassionate and love to take care of people, then
we invite you to consider us as your new employer. We are needing
LVN’s for 12 hour shifts! We are
offering competitive pay and an opportunity to
make a difference in your community. Apply today!
We are establishing a culture that meets the needs of the
residents and staff with a great deal of us speaking Navajo and
Spanish. We offer a rich cultural menu that is embedded in our fun
activies between employees and residents! We take a family approach
which makes our facility feel like home! Don't be a stranger come
apply today! We accept walk-in interviews 500 Care Ln,
Aztec, NM 87410, USA or call us at (505)
334-9445 for on-the-spot interviews!
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed
in the state of practice.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of in a Skilled Nursing
Facility are preferred but not required.
- Current BLS/CPR certification as required by state.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper resident care is maintained in a clean and safe
- Makes nursing diagnoses, which serve as the basis for the
strategy of care
- Collaborates with the resident, members of the healthcare
- Records the administration of medication or any change in
- Monitor assigned staff to ensure established safety regulations
are followed and that all tasks are performed following all state
and government regulations and safety procedures as outlined by the
- Follows procedures related to the use of nursing equipment and
- Performs other duties as directed
Keywords: Aztec Healthcare, Farmington , Charge Nurse (RN or LVN) / 3PM-12AM, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!