Parts Counter Salesperson - Farmington, NM
Company: Bruckner Truck Sales, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you interested in providing top level customer service for a
company that invests in the community as well as our employees? Do
you want to work somewhere with a great culture and advancement
opportunities? Bruckner Truck Sales is looking for hardworking,
customer-focused individuals who want to be part of our growing
WHO WE ARE
Bruckner Truck Sales is one of the largest family-owned semi
truck dealerships in the United States. We currently operate in
multiple locations across 8 states, and we have over 1,000 team
members. Since our beginning in 1932, we have believed in the value
of hiring good people who are equally committed to providing a high
level of customer service. The commitment extends throughout our
network in every department, every day.
In addition to being one of the largest and oldest Mack Trucks and
Volvo Trucks parts, service, leasing & sales dealerships in the US,
we also offer over 15 trailer brands and medium duty lines such as
Hino, Isuzu, Fuso and Autocar trucks. Our used truck department
stocks most major makes and models. Bruckners extensive vocational
inventory includes mixers, dump trucks, roll-offs, hydrovacs,
garbage trucks and other equipment. Our knowledgeable Finance &
Insurance professionals are valuable resources for financing,
insurance and purchased coverage needs.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plans
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Excellent health, dental and vision plans
Investments in Training & Development
Generous 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Stock Ownership (every employee earns shares and has
ownership interest in the Bruckners organization)
Technician Student Loan Reimbursement Program
Disability and Life Insurance
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Flexible Spending Account
Health Club Reimbursement
Family and Team Oriented Environment
Engaging and Challenging Assignments
He/ she is responsible for filling parts orders over phone or
over the counter. Will advise customers of needed parts according
to description or malfunction. Needs to be able to operate a
forklift. Also perform duties necessary for the smooth operation of
the parts department.
- Answer customers phone calls and fill order from stock
- Help customers on parts counter and shop counter.
- Read catalog, microfiche viewer, or computer for replacement
part numbers, availability, price and substitutions.
- Advise customer on substitution or modification of part when
replacement is not available.
- Advise customer of any quality improvement or service bulletin
on part replacement.
- Examine returned part or core to determine if defective and
exchange part for refund.
- Stock parts according to part number sequence.
- Use precision measuring instruments to determine whether
similar parts may be machined down or built up to required
- Clean parts shelves to prepare for physical inventory.
- Accept payment for bills and make change.
- Use calculator and computer keyboard.
- Do periodical bin checks.
- He/ she will be responsible for the set up of advertising
displays or arranging merchandise on counters, display areas for
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have at least two years or more in heavy duty truck or
automotive parts department experience.
- Will need to be able to interact successfully with customers
and co-workers, and have the ability to recognize the need for
urgency in helping customers.
- Must have the endurance to move at a fast pace and from one job
requirement to another quickly; also be able to operate parts
department equipment, forklift, and pickup.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs from the
floor to waist high and 25 lbs to shoulder high.
- Due to some stress applicant must be have the flexibility to
handle stressful situations.
Want to know more about our family-owned company,
proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the employer of
YouTube - Come Join The Family -Video
YouTube - Since 1932 -Video
YouTube - Parts Department Video
Do not forget to Like and Subscribe!
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo
OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment
OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame
Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR
Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B
Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Bruckner Truck Sales, Inc, Farmington , Parts Counter Salesperson - Farmington, NM, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!