Project Proposal Coordinator - Regulatory Insurance Consulting
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Risk & Regulatory Consulting, LLC
Project Proposal Coordinator
Position Description: The Project Management Associate position
is primarily responsible for supporting the proposal function to
facilitate the timely completion of proposals and deliverables. You
will also be responsible for performing conflict of interest
background checks and participate in various projects for
management, including data analysis and presentations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the initial proposal document (may include response
to formal RFPs and RFQs as well as requests for information
- Assist in monitoring proposal opportunities and identifying
opportunities for the practice to pursue.
- Write key sections that need to be customized and assemble
boilerplate and technical information from various appropriate
sources; edit entire document to produce working and rough drafts
(could apply to proposals or presentations)
- Ensure message quality, format, and content meet the stated
objective and are consistent with firm wide strategy and
- Perform conflict checks and maintain required file
- Assist in the maintenance of vendor procurement websites with
- Assist with contract comparisons, noting differences in
contracts and summarizing for partners
- Participate in the client acceptance process which requires
tracking, compliance components and communicating with stakeholders
to obtain necessary information
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, Consulting,
- 5+ years relevant experience in a professional services firm
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Windows environment and Office
applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Strong Word and Excel is a must including formatting, filters,
V-look ups and pivot tables
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Proven application of critical thinking and analytics
- Ability to work in a team environment with a variety of
professionals - but at the same time work independently, with
- Detail-oriented; creative and independent thinker focused on
- Organization skills: able to prioritize tasks, manage a large
number of multi-stage projects and complete them in a timely
- Experience using market research tools, particularly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard
to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique
skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a
place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future
leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential.
Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business
owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move
quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from
your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: RSM, Farmington , Project Proposal Coordinator - Regulatory Insurance Consulting, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!