Medication Delivery Experience required.
Must have at least 1 year experience in senior living, assisted
living, and or home health.
Must have excellent customer service and people skills.
Must be kind and compassionate, and willing to serve in all
areas of assisted senior living.
Must be First Aid & CPR Certified.
Must have a flexible schedule with availability to work all
shifts (days, evenings, nights).
Must be available for on-call staffing; days, evenings, nights,
weekends, and holidays.
Must pass background check.
Please complete the online application on our company career
site. Please check career account for communication and
The Certified Medication Technician (Qualified Medication
Administration Personnel/QMAP) delivers quality assisted living
services focused on maximizing resident's individual capabilities
in accordance with all laws, regulations and Century Park
standards. Reports to Resident Care Director (or Assistant Resident
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have current Med Tech or QMAP certification. Certification
must remain current during employment.
- One (1) year experience in senior services preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain within 90 days
of hire. Certification must remain current during employment
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Follows all policies and procedures for medication
administration, medication ordering, and delivery
- Immediately reports med errors, or missing medications
- Provides quality care to residents as indicated on the care
- Promotes resident independence in accordance with service
- Compliant with all infection control guidelines
- Ensures proper transfer of medication cart between shifts,
including narcotic count
- Documents medication administration in EHR (electronic health
record) per policy
- Participates in community Lifestyles activities, events and
outings, and encourages residents to attend
- Demonstrates patience, compassion and integrity with
- Must enjoy serving seniors
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm
as well as a willingness to handle difficult residents
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action
- Must perform efficiently and effectively with little to no
- Maintains professional working relationships with all
associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Century
Park's Code of Ethics and completes all required compliance
Who We Are
At Century Park Associates, we are dedicated to creating an
enriching lifestyle for our residents and a rewarding work
environment for our valued associates. We take pride in providing
an atmosphere where relationships of trust, leadership and personal
ethics are not only valued, but expected of all our associates. Our
"people come first" approach ensures that excellence, respect and
outstanding service are apparent in all we do as an organization.
We believe in caring for and loving our residents and strongly
support their ability to continue growing, learning and
contributing. Every day, team members at Century Park Associates
choose to go beyond their job descriptions, exceeding expectations,
on behalf of their residents. They have learned that those who go
the extra mile receive rewards happiness of heart and peace of