Analyst, Business Systems (JD Edwards Analyst)
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At Oatey we are committed to help our Associates grow their
career. Apply today and grow with Oatey!
This role will support the organization on data extraction and
reporting initiatives. The role coordinates internal systems,
customers and third-party information to obtain, validate and
optimize data flow to provide operational and analytical support to
cross functional teams. The Business Systems Analyst will use their
passion for big data and analytics to provide useful information to
the business covering a range of topics. The Analyst will be
responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for
- Assist with JD Edwards ERP system maintenance and
- Develop new custom reports and enhance existing reports --
Assemble complex data sets to build, maintain and run queries to
provide usable reports to the business.
- Work with business stakeholders to assist with data-related
technical issues and support their data analysis needs.
- Implement and/or build analytics tools that utilize the data
pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer activity,
operational efficiencies and other key business performance
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and
processes to answer specific business questions and identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater
functionality in our data systems.
- Responsible for resolution of assigned support tickets for
- Serve as a Business Analyst for J.D. Edwards and other
supporting ERP business applications.
- Effectively communicate, work with and liaise between internal
JDE clients (management, staff, and end users), JDE support team
members (management and staff), other IT groups and 3rd-party
- In partnership with application development, identify, design,
and implement internal process improvements: automating manual
processes, optimizing data delivery, assisting in re-designing
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have experience in implementing, training, or maintaining
JD Edwards ERP System- preferably in an AS400 environment.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with
relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working
familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and
- Experience in supporting various groups within an organization
including finance, manufacturing, distribution as well as marketing
and sales to include ad hoc reporting.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in JD Edwards systems
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Keywords: Oatey, Farmington , Analyst, Business Systems (JD Edwards Analyst), Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!