Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
There's never been a more exciting time to join our team. We are
in an accelerated growth phase, in a rapidly expanding industry and
are seeking motivated, self-driven individuals looking for a
long-term position as an ASSEMBLER within our automatic door
Why Choose STANLEY Access Technologies?
What We Offer:
- Paid TIME OFF & holidays
- Comprehensive BENEFITS package effective within 30 DAYS OR LESS
from date of hire; medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA/HSA,
parental leave, tuition assistance, employee discounts and
- Retirement Plan/401(k)
Do you have the following qualifications needed to package large
door parts? If so, this is the job for you!
- HS Diploma or GED
- Intermediate experience reading a tape measure and performing
simple mathematics in regard to measurements of length
- Use of hand tools (drill/driver, pneumatic tools, torque
- Work from operations sequence sheet, cut sheet, or instructions
from supervisor or leader.
- Select proper extrusion from storage, place on saw table and
activate machine to cut various aluminum parts and maximize yield
based on cuts required.
- Make adjustments for depth of cuts and set machine in automatic
cycle to perform operation.
- Keep parts separated as indicated by supervisor or leader of
- Clean & lubricate machines and maintain oil or coolant
- Remove finished assemblies to designated area, prepare for
shipment as required.
- Open and store incoming shipments of extrusions.
- Perform necessary handling requirements of the job and maintain
a clean orderly work area.
- Lift and/or carry weight from 50-75 lbs
STANLEY Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader
in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of automatic
doors. Our growing product and service offerings have driven
significant growth for our service business. Join our world class
team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and
communicators who excite and inspire others. We are looking for
energetic, detail-oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet
commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to
exceed customer expectations.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Farmington , Assembly Operations, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!