Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a Service Champion, role excellence is about going above and
beyond to make sure that the lives of our guests are filled with
Ms! You are the face of our business, and will be responsible
- Creating unbelievable experiences for our guest every time they
enter our restaurant by serving each guest courteously, quickly and
efficiently with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic
- Execute on food safety standards.
- Delivering on our high service and cleanliness standards.
- Operating a cash register.
- Slide deploying and remaining productive throughout your
- Operating with a sense of urgency in everything that you
- Outstanding personal grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Great Cash handling skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Thrive in a teamwork environment
- Stand up for 8 hours
- Able to lift 35-50 pounds
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and
continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Keywords: Taco Bell, Farmington , Team Member, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!