Support Instructor - Lead - Day services
Company: Presbyterian Medical Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position assists with leadership, oversight and staffing of
the SHIELD Day Services program in a manner that assists the
Developmentally Disabled (DD) client in the least intrusive
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must be twenty-one (21) years old or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience working with Individuals with developmental
disabilities or one year experience in a related field required.
Degree in a related field may substitute for experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Have or be able to obtain CPI, First Aid and BLS/CPR
certifications within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the
requirements listed in the document "BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid
Training Resources" posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility
to keep your certifications current at all times.
- Meet the qualifications specified in the DDSD Policy Governing
the Training Requirements for Direct Support Staff and Internal
Service Coordinators as follows:
Introductory Level- within 30 days
Orientation- within 90 days
Level 1- within one (1) year
This position requires successful completion of an initial
post-offer of employment:
- According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, "Healthcare
Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements," this position must
comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and
immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap,
MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee's PMS health
center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set
by the CDC and NMDOH.
- TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS
- Criminal Records Check.
- May be required to use personal transportation to carry out job
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Must provide a current motor vehicle record.
- Must provide current personal owner liability automobile
insurance and must maintain the insurance coverage throughout the
course of employment in this position.
- Must submit to a motor vehicle record check on an as needed
basis and maintain a satisfactory driving record that is within the
limitations of PMS Human Resources Policy II.D.3, Automobile Usage,
and applicable state and federal laws.
- Must comply with PMS Policies on Automobile Usage, II.D.3, Drug
Free Workplace, III.H and applicable state and federal laws.
- May be required to complete transportation related
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Services, Farmington , Support Instructor - Lead - Day services, Other , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!