Food and Beverage Supervisor
Company: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Posted on: August 3, 2022
We are seeking to fill a key position in our Food and Beverage
department that is responsible for supervising the operations and
associates of the restaurants room service under the guidance of
the Manager and Assistant Manager. The supervisor is also
responsible for selling and serving food and drinks to resort
guests in a professional manner. The Supervisor must maintain
comprehensive menu knowledge and excellent customer service
- Adhering to Resort safety practices and procedures.
- Maintaining specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness
and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Maintaining Food and Alcohol Knowledge.
- Notifying management of hazardous conditions.
- Serving Food and Beverage.
- Serving Alcohol safely and responsibly.
- Checking identification of guests to ensure they are of legal
age to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Utilizing appropriate verbiage in accordance with Forbes
standards to communicate with guests.Qualifications:
- Must be able to speak English.
- General Resort Knowledge.
- Must be of legal age according to State regulations to serve
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time.
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferredWhy Work
for Nemacolin?Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across
2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania,
Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated
accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and
modern elegance of Falling Rock-both recipients of the Forbes
Travel Guide 2020 Awards-to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as
well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning!
Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes
Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete
Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services;
Orvis --endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and
snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical
seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits.At
Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and
the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong
track record of exceeding industry standards makes Nemacolin an
employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in
areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage,
recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through
a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career
development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to
develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break
areasNemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our
associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional
- Opportunities for advancement - At Nemacolin, we encourage our
associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a
variety of departments to better understand the hospitality
industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the
organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in
entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs - Nemacolin realizes that our
associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the
industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service
and ability to consistently exceed guests' expectations. Each
month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional
service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their
areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and
are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs - As a new associate, we
provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance
your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice,
and encouragement along the way.AWARDS & ACCOLADESNemacolin has
consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for
providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We
are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to
have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our
accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating,
the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of
Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Cond-- Nast
Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.ASSOCIATE REFERRAL
- Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $125.00
when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a
minimum of 30 days! Receive a second reward of $125.00 when the
referred associate continues their employment for a total of 90
- Seasonal Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $100.00 when
you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a
minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)! ASSOCIATE
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate
car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you
the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor
Company's XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new,
leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household
are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you
work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for
associate to receive a 17% discount
- AT&T Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for
associate to receive a 13% discount
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for
associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to
haul).QualificationsBehaviorsPreferredTeam Player: Works well as a
member of a group Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with
loyalty or integrity Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager
enjoyment and interest Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
MotivationsPreferredFlexibility: Inspired to perform well when
granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Farmington , Food and Beverage Supervisor, IT / Software / Systems , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!