Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of
Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme
restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we
take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to
do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our
people we call "Outbackers". We believe if you treat people "Just
Right" then success is sure to follow. It's a culture of respect
and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging
each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by
committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained
to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career
opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
Outback Steakhouse is always looking for dedicated, fun-loving
people to help make our restaurants a success. We are an Equal
RESPONSIBLE BEVERAGE SERVICE CERTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ALL
CALIFORNIA BASED POSITIONS
* Responsible for exceeding the customer expectations at the bar by
providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is
tailored to the customer's preference.
* Efficiently craft every drink to perfection with proper safety
equipment, tools and recipe specs and serve customers
* Have an extensive knowledge of our food and drink menu and be
able to recommend upsells and reinforce the customers' orders.
* Be a resource for Servers in the restaurant to answer questions
about our Spirited Drinks.
* Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and
sanitation standards during the shift
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
* Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and
peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
* Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools,
or controls; reach with hands and arms.
* Able to work in hot and cold environments.
Language and Reasoning Skills
* Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other
employees, customers and managers.
* Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and
implement at the same.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written or oral form.
* Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to
perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in
the workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment
and harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion
age, gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will
not be tolerated.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Farmington , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!