Operating Room RN
Company: Fusion Medical Staffing
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Our Story: Fusion isn't just a job; it's a lifestyle. Our actions
are rooted in ensuring everyone we touch has a better life. Here,
we don't just work hard and play hard every day; we do it with a
purpose. And through it all, we strive to stay humble, stay driven,
and stay positive. We're proud of who we are and where we're
going.We were honored to be named the "Best Staffing Company To
Work For" in North America, and it's because of our culture and our
employees that helped us win that achievement. Don't believe us?
See why you should join the Fusion
Nurse - Operating Room Position: Registered Nurse Specialty:
Operating Room Lic/Certs: ACLS, PALS BLS New Mexico or compact RN
license 13 week Operating Room Registered Nurse travel assignment
Hospital in Farmington, NM is looking for a Operating Room
Registered Nurse to help them out for 13 weeks. At Fusion Medical,
we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we
can do anything. Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU's
- One to three years experience as an Registered Nurse
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move
about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending. The
following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other
duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team
- Monitors patients' responses to interventions and reports
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post
procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of
personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive
attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation,
pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with
procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements - Must be able to cope with frequent
contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines
under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision
occasionally as well as working without assistance from other
personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity
schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory - Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer** NOIND
Keywords: Fusion Medical Staffing, Farmington , Operating Room RN, Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!