Registered Nurse - L&D Job in Farmington, NM
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: March 12, 2019
JOB REQUIREMENTSLabor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs a Labor and Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse, you will provide direct care and support for women before, during, and after the delivery of a baby.Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby's heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
FACILITY DETAILSLocated in Farmington, NM, this 194 bed level III trauma center serves the four corners region of New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. The medical center serves as a general and surgical hospital and offers patients compassionate and complete care each and every day. Staffing over 140 doctors and 400+ nurses, this facility has the ability to take on large amounts of emergency room patients each year. The medical center is recognized by the surrounding community for its extensive range of healthcare services provide which include diabetes care, internal medicine, an ICU, a spine center, pediatrics, orthopedics, neurology, a cancer center, etc. With updated technologies and a wide range of medical services under one roof, the facility is able to take on almost any patient that needs help. This patient oriented care is something that the facility prioritizes and will continue to focus on in years to come.
Farmington, NM offers a wonderful array of southwestern arts and entertainment, from historic trading posts to theater under the stars. Check out one of the top rated public golf courses in the country, Pinon Hills or shop one of the regions retail hubs. Farmington is the largest city in the Four Corners area. The Four Corners is the point where the states of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah meet; it is the only spot in the nation where you can stand in four states at once! With world-class fishing, fantastic mountain biking, amazing ancient Indian Ruins and beautiful Navajo Lake State Park there is something for everyone to enjoy in Farmington!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Farmington , Registered Nurse - L&D Job in Farmington, NM, Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!