Registered Nurse - OR Job in Farmington, NM
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: March 8, 2019
JOB REQUIREMENTSOperating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobOperating Room/ OR Registered Nurses are a critical part of the surgical team. OR RNs care for patients before, during, and after surgery, as well as assist the surgeon in procedures. Operating Room nurses provide direct and individualized care to patients.Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
FACILITY DETAILSLocated in Farmington, NM, this 194 bed level III trauma center serves the four corners region of New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. The medical center serves as a general and surgical hospital and offers patients compassionate and complete care each and every day. Staffing over 140 doctors and 400+ nurses, this facility has the ability to take on large amounts of emergency room patients each year. The medical center is recognized by the surrounding community for its extensive range of healthcare services provide which include diabetes care, internal medicine, an ICU, a spine center, pediatrics, orthopedics, neurology, a cancer center, etc. With updated technologies and a wide range of medical services under one roof, the facility is able to take on almost any patient that needs help. This patient oriented care is something that the facility prioritizes and will continue to focus on in years to come.
Farmington, NM offers a wonderful array of southwestern arts and entertainment, from historic trading posts to theater under the stars. Check out one of the top rated public golf courses in the country, Pinon Hills or shop one of the regions retail hubs. Farmington is the largest city in the Four Corners area. The Four Corners is the point where the states of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah meet; it is the only spot in the nation where you can stand in four states at once! With world-class fishing, fantastic mountain biking, amazing ancient Indian Ruins and beautiful Navajo Lake State Park there is something for everyone to enjoy in Farmington!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Farmington , Registered Nurse - OR Job in Farmington, NM, Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!