Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Neurology opening in Farmington, New Mexico. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Neurology Physician – Employed Practice Starting Salary $286,000 + RVU for Additional Earning Potential in an Established Neurology Group Gorgeous New Mexico –Executive-Level Benefits and Visas Accepted Your skills and experience as a bread and butter physician are greatly needed for this growing neuroscience service line. We are aggressively seeking a Neurologist to join this well-established hospital practice – the only neurology group in the area - serving a population service area of over 300,000 lives.
- $286,000 base salary plus work RVU production bonus for limitless potential
- Hospital (not-for-profit) employed
- Clinic across from the hospital, hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- EEG interpretations, NCV, Botulinum Injections for movement disorders, nerve blocks
- Call is 1:4 with physicians sharing clinic and hospital duties
- 6 weeks PTO, plus additional 5 days CME and annual allowance of $6,000 for professional fees
- Executive-level benefits including Health, Dental and Vision, pension and 403(b)
- Malpractice – paid in full, including tail coverage if needed
- $35,000, sign-on bonus and $15,000, relocation
- H1B & J1 visas accepted
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license It's not about where you live, but how you live. High up on the Colorado Plateau, your new home is calling out to you. At an elevation of 5,400 feet, the views are breathtaking and endless. Flanked by the powerful and rugged beauty of towering buttes and mesas, few places evoke such a feeling of being "right with the world." Enjoy every outdoor amenity imaginable, and then sit back in awe of sunsets that are artistic masterpieces. Discover why this location is known as the "Land of Enchantment."
- Best fly fishing in the country – 3-river confluence
- Private and nationally ranked, award-winning public golf course
- Endless mountain biking, hiking, equestrian trails, boating, kayaking on the rivers and lake
- World-class skiing in university town within one hour
- Gorgeous southwest and classic homes - gated, hilltop or acreage
- Excellent public and private schools - low student-to-teacher ratioTo be considered for this Neurology Physician opportunity, please contact us at or forward your CV to reference N 260782 (IND)For more Neurology Physician opportunities, visit us online at or follow us on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Farmington , Neurology Physician, Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!