ER NP needed in Farmington, NM
Company: Columbia Healthcare
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Emergency Medicine opening in Farmington, New Mexico. This and
other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Job NUMBER: 6113
About the POSITION:
- NP or PA to join the fast-paced ED team.
- Current average visits per day ranging between 130-160
- Will partner with ED physician group to develop and integrate
the role of the NP or PA in the ED.
- ED experience is preferred.
- ED Board Certification preferred or willing to obtain!
- Level 3 trauma center with routine care of Level I and 2
traumas due to rural and geographical location.
- They are an accredited Chest Pain and Stroke Center with 24
hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology services
About the COMP & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Quality and Production bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, vision,
STD/LTD, retirement, PTO, etc.
- Relo reimbursement up to 5K
- Sign-on bonus of 5K
- Professional liability insurance
- CME of 2500 and 5 days of paid time off
Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs,
pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner
jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist
jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care
jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs,
pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician
Keywords: Columbia Healthcare, Farmington , ER NP needed in Farmington, NM, Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!