PMHNP Needed In New Mexico's Four Corners Region - Relocation + Sign-On
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Farmington, New Mexico.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
A Medical Center in Northwest New Mexico is seeking a Psychiatric
Nurse Practitioner for an in-patient behavioral health opportunity.
This is a growth position working with an underserved population.
Strong salary and full benefits are offered as well as relocation
and sign-on! Full time permanent position. This is a great location
for someone who loves the outdoors with lots to do from hiking,
mountain bike riding, off-roading, and fishing. Low cost of living
as well. Multiple National and State Parks are only a few hours
away! For information on this opportunity, or other career choices
nationwide, please ask for Emily Wood at and send your resume in
strict confidence to Reference job #2773182 In our 39 years of
experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire
interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting
with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation
on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get
your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping
the long online application process.
- Full-time, permanent position
- PMHNP required
- In-patient behavioral health
- Growth position
- Beautiful region near the Four Corners
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Farmington , PMHNP Needed In New Mexico's Four Corners Region - Relocation + Sign-On, Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!