Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Junction Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Title: CNA - Certified Nursing AssistantPAY RATE: $17 -
POSITION DESCRIPTION:As a certified nursing assistant (CNA) you are
responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with
established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the
Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator,
to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be
maintained at all times.Location: Durango, CO.CNA
- Must have certification as a certified nursing assistant (CNA).
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm,
as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever
maturity level they are currently functioning.CNA GENERAL DUTIES
- Certified nursing assistant (CNA) will prepare residents for
therapy, activities, physician visits, religious services, etc., to
include transporting residents to/from such activities.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly.
- Attend in-service educational programs, on-the-job training
programs, and meetings as directed.
- Assist residents with proper hygiene
- Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established
facility procedures (encourage showers and other self-help
- Follow infection control procedures in accordance with
established facility policy when isolation techniques are
- Chart required information every shift pertaining to the role
of the certified nursing assistant (CNA).
- Presents a professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior, and speech.
- Adheres to Company Standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.CNA
- 401K (Matching up to 2%)
- Annual Performance Evaluations
Keywords: Junction Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center, Farmington , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!