Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location: Farmington, NM Description:
Our client is currently seeking a RN
- Dialysis Nurse (previous Dialysis experience is NOT
necessary!)This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Fun atmosphere!----Fun is one of our core values. Happier
nurses = healthier patients!
- Giving life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an
exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their
families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee a group of patients (census
dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.--
- Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per week.
- Schedule times will vary but most of RNs work early morning or
- We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health
through clinical goal setting and quality improvement
initiatives.Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be--RN, but--no previous Dialysis
- You will work with your--head, heart and hands--each
day.Exciting Items to Note:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Farmington , Acute RN, Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!