Nurse Manager - Inpatient Rehab Hospital
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description$10,000 Sign on Agreement!Kindred Hospital
Rehabilitation Services is currently seeking a Nurse Manager to
join our inpatient rehabilitation team at San Juan Regional
Rehabilitation Hospital! Kindred Healthcare is the largest
diversified provider of post-acute care services in the United
States and we partnered with San Juan Regional Medical Center to
bring the very best rehabilitation services to the community. A
Fortune magazine Most Admired Healthcare Company for nine years,
Kindred's mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve
dignity and produce value for each patient, family member, employee
and business partner we serve.As a Nurse Manager you will:
- Oversee the overall direction and supervision of patient care
activities and nursing personnel of a nursing unit.
- Consult with staff, physicians, and the Program Director on
nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure
patient needs are met.
- Ensure nursing staff follows policy and procedures,
participates in the investigation and preparation of reports.
- Assist with admissions, PAS completion, and quality.
- Ensure adequate staffing for nursing units.
- Implement the Standards of Nursing Practice related to all
nursing care areas and functions.
- Act as the administrative representative in the absence of
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
preferred. Additional state requirements as applicable. Equivalent
combination of education, training, and experience may substitute
for education requirements.Licenses/Certification:
- Registered Nurse in the State.
- BCLS and ACLS Certification.
- CRRN preferred.Experience:
- Minimum three years' experience in all aspects of medical
- Minimum two years' supervisory experience preferred.If you are
a current Kindred employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Farmington , Nurse Manager - Inpatient Rehab Hospital, Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!