MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST - INDEPENDENTLY LICENSED "Sign-on Bonus"
Company: Presbyterian Medical Services
Posted on: May 2, 2021
This is a professional position providing therapeutic services
to Behavioral Health clients.
- For assignment at the San Juan County Adolescent Residential
Treatment Center, may be required to work evening or graveyard
- For assignment to the Behavioral Health Telehealth Program,
will deliver services through a telehealth model.
- Minimum of Master's degree from an accredited college or
- Bilingual Spanish or Navajo preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- New Mexico State independent licensure as a Master's or
doctorate level mental health counselor, social worker, or
psychologist is required, e.g., LPCC, LISW, LCSW, LMFT, LCP, or
LPAT. Must have by date of hire and maintain current throughout
- Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications
within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements
listed in the document "BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training
Resources" posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep
your certifications current at all times.
- If assigned to the San Juan County Adolescent Residential
Treatment Center (RTC), must have or be able to obtain First Aid
and BLS/CPR certifications during pre-service training.
This position requires successful completion of an initial
post-offer of employment:
- According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, "Healthcare
Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements," this position must
comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and
immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap,
MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee's PMS health
center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set
by the CDC and NMDOH.
- Criminal Records Check.
WHEN ASSIGNED TO THE SAN JUAN RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT CENTER
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Must provide a current motor vehicle record.
- Must submit to a motor vehicle record check on an as needed
basis and must maintain a satisfactory driving record that is
within the limitations of PMS Human Resources Policy II.D.3,
Automobile Usage, and applicable state and federal laws.
- Must comply with PMS Policies on Automobile Usage, II.D.3, Drug
Free Workplace, III.H and applicable state and federal
- May be required to complete transportation related
NHSC Approved Site - May be Eligible for Loan Repayment
NHSC Loan Repayment Option
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Services, Farmington , MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST - INDEPENDENTLY LICENSED "Sign-on Bonus", Healthcare , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!