Executive Director, LNFA - $15,000 Sign On bonus
Company: Cantex Continuing Care Network
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We
are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values
the contributions of all people. Nursing Home Administrators!
Here's an exciting career opportunity at a senior community that
will allow you to leverage your leadership skills, management
expertise and people orientation in a new environment! **We are
offering a $15,000 Sign on Bonus for this position!!** Facility
Overview: A southwestern-style community in a comfortable
high-desert settingCedar Ridge Inn is a bright, airy 101-bed
skilled nursing facility located in the Pinon Hills community near
the Glade Run Recreation Area. Navajo- and Spanish-speaking staff
offer around-the-clock personalized service that promotes the
comfort and dignity of our residents. Relaxing, well-maintained
grounds feature sage bushes, pinon trees, and impressive views of
Shiprock and the San Juan Mountains. Job Summary: In this
multi-faceted position you will be responsible for directing the
overall operation of the facility in accordance with applicable
local, state and federal regulations. You will be direct and ensure
the implementation of written policies and procedures that reflect
the goals and objectives of the facility and administrative team.
In addition, you will make routine rounds throughout the facility
guaranteeing from a first-hand observation that an optimum level of
patient care is provided, the environment is being maintained in a
safe and sanitary fashion, systems are in place and that employees
are appropriately attired and receiving appropriate supervision.
- A current and valid state Nursing Home Administrator license is
- Thorough knowledge of applicable state/federal regulations
regarding nursing home operations is necessary.
- A BS/BA degree, or equivalent experience in healthcare
administration is preferred.
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience, preferably in a
long-term care setting.
- Ability to effectively communicate, direct, and, at times,
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English
- Assure facility compliance with applicable federal, state and
- Direct and ensure the implementation of written policies and
procedures that reflect the goals and objectives of the facility
and administrative team. (Includes all Cantex Policy and
Procedures, RCMS, and FMS.)
- Make routine rounds throughout the facility from a first-hand
observation that an optimum level of patient care is provided, the
environment is being maintained in a safe and sanitary fashion,
systems are in place, and that employees are appropriately attired
and receiving appropriate supervision.
- Oversee the recruitment, selection, and training of competent
department supervisors and other ancillary staff.
- Meet with Department Supervisors on a weekly basis to review
interdepartmental issues, expense control, labor control, and any
other pertinent patient and/or environmental issues as appropriate
- Conduct "standup "meetings every weekday morning.
- Develop, establish and maintain patient census at optimal
- Assure compliance with the Patients' Bill of Rights.
- Assist in preparation of annual operating budget.
- Achieve at least budgeted earnings expectations.
- Assure that adequate financial records and cost reports are
submitted to appropriate departments or governmental agencies in
accordance with Cantex Continuing Care Network's policy and
- Represent the facility in dealings with outside agencies,
including governmental agencies and third party vendors, or provide
an authorized representative of the facility when unable to attend
- Authorize the purchase of major equipment or routine supplies
as authorized by Cantex and in accordance with standard
procedures.We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an
excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU
reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and
supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive
Keywords: Cantex Continuing Care Network, Farmington , Executive Director, LNFA - $15,000 Sign On bonus, Executive , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!