Company: Crowd Favorite
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who we are
Crowd Favorite is a digital agency specializing in enterprise-grade
digital strategy and elite Open Source development, empowering
organizations to achieve their fullest potential. We focus on
learning our clients' businesses first and the unique challenges
they face, allowing for the optimal technology solution to be put
in play. That means connecting financial and operational obstacles
to world-class digital strategy, web development, and digital
support services, all with an eye focused on the future and "what's
next". We're proud of the culture we've built, and we look for
people who can help us drive that culture forward. At the heart of
our company is an ongoing commitment to create a rewarding
workplace, one that empowers people to solve challenges, seize
opportunities, and build a career that they love. For more
information visit CrowdFavorite.com.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall ownership,
planning, communication, execution, and success of specific
projects, ensuring our clients get the full value of working with
us as well as the alignment of the company's strategic goals. You
will work closely with our creative and development teams,
therefore efficiency, adaptability, and the ability to multitask is
vital to success.
You are responsible for aligning the client's expectation with the
project outcome and ensuring the project completes on time and
within budget as well as understanding and meeting the clients
business goals & needs. This involves having a deep enough
knowledge of the technology being used, and having high
communication & organizational skills to steer both the client and
the project team to success.
- Develop and document project parameters, including scope,
schedule, budgets, specifications in order to meet defined success
criteria of project.
- Create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Closely monitor previously defined project parameters to avoid
and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues
throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicate project progress - delivery status, risks, issues,
mitigation plans and impacts to internal as well as external
- Alpha testing of developed solutions before the deliver to the
client for User Acceptance Testing
- Lead delivery of project outcomes
- You can operate effectively in a high demand environment,
emphasizing on (internal & external) stakeholder communication at
all levels of an organization from executives to project teams
- You can bring clarity to ambiguous situations and are well
aware of the projects financial metrics
- You have experience driving mid to large-scale,
multi-discipline projects & programs
- High sense of urgency and "Owner" attitude - Understands the
value of speed to market, winning together and "Act like the owner"
- Proficient with concepts such as SEO principles, web
- Ability to perform QA testing
- Familiar with modern browsers' Inspector tools and how to
navigate them and use them for basic diagnosis of a web page.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new content domains quickly,
visualize and simplify complex systems, and solve problems both
analytically and creatively.
- Clear understanding of KPIs based on a time tracking model of
project work and ability to incorporate those into the workflow
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3-5 years' experience working with creative agencies, UI
designers and QA to implement web features.
- Experience in working with CMS and eCommerce systems
- PMP and/or Agile certification preferred.
Crowd Favorite has a package of benefits that demonstrates our
commitment to our team. Our time off policy is permissive, and
covers holidays specific to your location, illness and professional
development. We believe that a truly quality work-life balance
requires a flexible and thoughtful approach to time away from
We respect the life our team leads, and even though we are not
subject to FMLA or other requirements, we provide a family leave
policy that is quite generous.
For our full-time US based employees we provide a 3 tier insurance
option with United Healthcare and we provide a contribution to the
cost of your monthly premium, which increases after a year if you
are covering a family member (spouse or child). We also cover the
cost completely for dental, vision and a small life insurance
policy through Guardian Insurance. Finally, we also cover the cost
for a telemedicine option through Healthiest You, which has the
benefit of no copays for visits.
For US based team members, we have a competitive 401(k) retirement
plan with Human Interest, and we match your contribution up to
We support you with provision of company hardware if needed,
additional work space items upon request, all tools and
subscriptions at company cost, educational accounts for training,
and even travel and other costs related to professional
Keywords: Crowd Favorite, Farmington , Project Manager, Executive , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!