Records Management Specialist
Company: Sea Alaska
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Managed Business Solutions is seeking an experienced Records
Management Specialist. This full-time/salaried-benefited opening.
This role will be working onsite with our federal client in
Farmington, NM and does not include relocation. It does require
both a US citizenship and you must reside within the US.
- To learn and become the local expert in BIA records
- To work with onsite federal staff to identify hardcopy and
digital federal records and organize them as per BIA records
- This can include scanning, copying, and otherwise digitizing
any hardcopy records that may exist.
- To create a records management plan for the local office and
assist with its implementation for current and future
- To interact directly with the BIA records management officer
responsible for the Navajo Region to ensure timely and accurate
records management processes are implemented and followed.
- To perform other office administrative tasks, both technical
- BS or BA in technical field indicating an emphasis on
organization of data digital or otherwise.
- Will consider all levels of experience from no experience (PS
I) up to 5+ years of experience (PS2) performing technical analyses
related to the management of records, document control, archiving,
or library maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to independently complete substantial
technical tasks related to records management.
- Demonstrated skill in conceiving, planning and problem solving
in areas of considerable scope and complexity requiring
unconventional or novel approaches and sophisticated techniques
related to the management of records.
- Experience with federal government records management
- Experience with engineering or scientific office administration
or records management preferred.
- Employment for this position will be subject to all relevant
laws, regulations, orders, and the like and may require full
vaccination against COVID-19, weekly testing, or other
precautionary measures. Based on the Executive Orders issued by
President Biden in September 2021, roles working on or in
connection with a federal contract, or working at a
federal-contractor's workplace, will require full vaccination
against COVID-19; roles which are unrelated to federal contracts
will be subject to OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard relating to
vaccination in the workplace, which applies to organizations with
Environment (Working conditions):
This position will be mostly stationary requiring some movement
around the office and frequent communication with others. The
average working hours will be 8 hours per day for this position. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
Accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum
development and goal achievement for all our employees. As a
subsidiary of a Native-owned company, Managed Business Solutions,
LLC is proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace, with
respect for the cultural traditions in the communities where we
Managed Business Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race,
national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability.
However, preference may be extended to an enrolled member of a
federally-recognized Indian Tribe*.
- "Indian Tribe" means an Indian Tribe, band, nation, or other
organized group or community, including any Alaska Native village
or regional or village corporation as defined in or established
pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (85 Stat. 668;
43 U.S.C 1601) which is recognized as eligible for the special
programs and services provided by the United States to Indians
because of their status as Indians.
Keywords: Sea Alaska, Farmington , Records Management Specialist, Executive , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!