General Manager in Training
Company: Planet Fitness Franchises
Posted on: January 9, 2021
General Manager in Training-Farmington, NM - San Juan County
Area - Full Time Position - Weekdays Monday through Friday
9am-7/5/3pmPlanet Fitness, a private equity backed fitness
retailer, is seeking candidates for the role of a General Manager
in Training. The General Manager in Training will train alongside a
current General Manager to lead and support a team dedicated to
delivering an excellent experience and revenue growth
simultaneously with an opportunity to contribute to every level of
the gym's overall success. This involves overseeing the entire
operation of the club with the focus on providing a superior
customer experience, establishing relationships within the
community, developing a full staff all while staying within the
operational budget set for the club.The General Manager in Training
is responsible for achieving targeted results in the areas of
financial sustainability, customer satisfaction, revenue/sales
performance,and financial returns.They will be accountable for the
successful management, administration, and daily operations of the
gym.We are looking for aleader who is results-oriented and
committed to quality service.Essential Duties and
- Effectively recruit, lead, manage, communicate, train and
develop an entire staff including Assistant Manager, Front Desk
employees, and Fitness Instructors.
- Ensure the club opens and closes on time as scheduled using the
- Ensure that all issues within the club and on-line, involving
both employees and members, are addressed in an appropriate,
respectful and timely manner.
- Promote a superior customer experience within the club
- Complete annual Management appraisals.
- Actively promote the Planet Fitness brand within local
- Ensure accurate and timely daily deposits.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with all policies, procedures and
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of staff to meet or
exceed revenue goals.
- Monitor inventory in the club, ensuring there are adequate
- Monitor and oversee employee payroll and scheduling ensuring
the club is adequately staffed at all times.
- Responsible for Brand Excellence Review coordination and
- Responsible for completing monthly self-inspections.
- Ensure the accuracy of club documentation.Typical Hours
(initial training hours may vary)
- Monday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday:9:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Saturday: OFF
- Sunday: OFFSkills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and
- Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
- Basic computer, math, and communication skills required
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Solid supervisory, diplomacy and listening skills
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Hard working, goal oriented, enthusiastic and energetic!Minimum
- Two (2+) years Supervisor or Manager experience in a restaurant
or retail environment in a high-volume atmosphere or two years
Planet Fitness experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word,
- A High School Diploma Or Equivalent required
- A Bachelor's Degree or four years supervisor or manager
- Ability to travel to other clubs as needed
- Bilingual a plusBenefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company contribution towards health benefits that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off benefits (if applicable)
- 401K planPlanet Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Planet Fitness Franchises, Farmington , General Manager in Training, Executive , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!