Mobile Maintenance Mechanic - Hiring Now
Posted on: February 12, 2024
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.Our
people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better
world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to
our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented
people in our industry; and we support them through professional
growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in
and outside of work. Whether youve got deep experience in
commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or youre
looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we
empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive
professionally and personally.What this job involves The
Maintenance Mechanic supports operation, inspection, and
maintenance processes to mechanical, electrical and plumbing
equipment and systems in assigned facilities. Assists in
maintenance and repair efforts, as well as independently performing
defined tasks. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned
property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring,
installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc. ? What is your
day to day?
- Maintain lighting system bulbs and ballasts
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of
building and equipment
- General interior maintenance hang pictures, install keyboard
trays, repair office furniture systems
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Completes special tasks that include but are not limited to;
painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, and general
maintenance as assigned.
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other
materials as requested
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence
efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory
client occupancy and operations.
- This position requires the employee to be on call for
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good
housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety
hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances,
Codes, or Laws.
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and
disposal of hazardous materials.
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational
process training programs
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Documents work performance and materials procurement as
- Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected
of the Maintenance Mechanic role. * Candidate will be provided with
tools required to perform assigned work scope Desired experience
and technical skills Required
- 3+ years of applicable working experience in general building
repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and basic electrical.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs., use ladders up to 30 ft,
and possess mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Ability to frequently climb, bend, kneel, lifting, and
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and
- Successful candidate must be a self-motivated individual who
can work independently or in a team environment.
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state drivers
- Completion of an applicable technical training program
Location:On-site Blanding, UTIf this job description resonates with
you, we encourage you to apply, even if you dont meet all the
requirements. Were interested in getting to know you and what you
bring to the table!Personalized benefits that support personal
well-being and growth:JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace
can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and
comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical
and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be availableAbout JLL
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial
real estate and investment management company, has helped clients
buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial,
industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500
company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over
80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees
bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise.
Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a
better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A
BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit
.JLL Privacy NoticeJones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its
subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real
estate and investment management services. We take our
responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us
seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you
are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLLs
recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information
secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as
we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then
delete it safely and securely.For more information about how JLL
processes your personal data, please view our .For additional
details please see our career site pages for each country.For
candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .This
position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
If required, youll be asked to provide proof that youre fully
vaccinated upon your start date. Youre considered fully vaccinated
two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine
series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose
vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof
of vaccination may result in termination. Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process including the
online application and/or overall selection process you may contact
us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please
direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page > I
want to work for JLL.
Keywords: JLL, Farmington , Mobile Maintenance Mechanic - Hiring Now, Engineering , Blanding, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!