Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: March 10, 2020
Job SummaryThe Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all
hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling
management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of
guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also
responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or related
issues to all levels of management and performing guest service
agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out,
switchboard operation and reservations.Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of
progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
- Guest Service Experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge/skills required.Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Late/Overnight shift.General Requirements
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Fundamental
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests
in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required
(i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports,
etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashiers
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on
a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including
- Input and update financial information into corporate
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing
system functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests.
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Farmington , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Farmington, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!